7602 Racing Carb Filter and Axle Block Pictures

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by BlueHusky144, Feb 17, 2009.

1. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just received my goodies from 7602 Racing in the mail today. Just wanted to let you guys know they sell parts for 2 strokes too. Here are some pics. Great products, great fit and finish, and easy installation.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

AWESOME!!! That is some GREAT looking stuff!

Blake
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Blue, you are gonna hate me for this, but you should redo the filter so that the float bowl drain doesn't go through the filter, and that top middle line goes up under the seat. Middle line acts like a snorkel for the system in deep water.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I was just going to say that.

Nicely setup 125 you have there. :thumbsup:
  5. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I was in such a hurry that I didn't read the directions very well. I will fix it tonight.

Thanks for the heads up though. I will definitely fix the float bowl hose but I may leave the other ones the way they are. I don't see enough deep water crossings to justify the rerouting up under the seat.
  6. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I received my axle blocks from 7602 and just put them on tonight (after finally getting my Ti adjuster bolts and nuts). Again and same as the clutch cover, oil cover, and case guard, the axle blocks are GREAT quality and are easily on par with any other brands I've seen or used (such as Works Connection, Pro Circuit, Ride Engineering, Sunline, etc.). Great work as always Clay, keep the new products coming.....:thumbsup:
  7. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    I'm in the midst of installing mine on the WR and have a question about the 'middle lines'.
    When you say to route them up and under the seat.....where will they ultimately end up? Back between the frame and linkage?

I've yet to get this far, so this is a pre-emptive question. And quite possibly a dumb one :cheers:

thanks!
  8. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I run them into the airbox.
  9. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Cool. Thanks!
  10. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Here's a couple shots of the Red on my TE310. SOOO nice...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
  11. Raku Husqvarna
    AA Class

Colo moto,

If the top middle line goes under the seat, won't that be sucking in dirty air to the clean side of the T6 filter? I'm almost done with the installation of my T6 filter right now, but I stopped when I got confused about the routing of the middle line. Wouldn't plugging the top middle and running the bottom middle line to the airbox keep the dirt on one side of the filter?
  12. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com

Raku,

There is a boss inside the filter that holds the foam up against the filter body. So any air coming in from that top middle line still has to go through the foam to reach the inside of the carb. I hope this makes sense.
  13. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Clay
    Thanks for the swag for the NE gathering
    Billet stuff went quick as earlier winners had first pick.
    the ignition cover is sweet but not for EFI:cry:
    Not only appreciated but much was installed by folks on Sat night for "testing" on Sunday.
    Axle blocks were even able to be installed by the folks who "hydrated" alot on saturday night:lol:
    One person even chose the new filter cover as he liked it better without the "7602" family crest and he gave his older one away to another Husky Brother. 2nd owner and still blining strong!:notworthy:

Stuff is great.......got good praise and review and got some bitten by the bling bug too as well as being quality stuff.

Thanks Clay and support 7602!

Joe
  14. Raku Husqvarna
    AA Class

After reading your reply and opening the filter, it makes sense now. Thanks for the help, Colo! :thumbsup:
  15. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    No problem. Thanks for your business. :cheers: