1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC 690 exhaust on the 701??

Discussion in '4st' started by Kneppy, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Kneppy Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 701 sm
    What's up guys and gals?
    I been searching in forum and internet but can't seem to find any real answer. Will the 690 exhaust fit on the 701? I mainly only care about the mid pipe. I was gonna make my own but found a mid pipe for an arrowthats made for the 690, pretty cheap. The arrow can measures the same as the one I am gonna use, but it more of a universal made from a local guy in Ohio. My original plan was buy a gpr but I would like to give the local guys a chance before I buy elsewhere. Thanks for any input.
  2. Kneppy Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 701 sm
    So I got the can from the local guy. I am not using it the quality is crap, looks like they just buy cheap junk and sells it as if they make it. Can't put that on a bike I paid 12 grand for. I ordered a wings today, they aren't that much more than the cheapest Gpr, 394 shipped to the USA, gpr would be 310 shipped. I did ask if the 690 has the same exhaust, the guy from wings says"KTM and Husky mufflers are very similar but the small holder for the heat shield is different." if that helps anybody else.
    JonXX likes this.
  3. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    The mounting tab geometry is also different. Not prohibitively, but it's different.