1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

511 Clutch guard?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by j_brawner, Oct 28, 2014.

1. j_brawner Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph scrambler 900
    Hey guys,

I recently lost the balck plastic guard that covers the clutch slave cylinder, and i'm looking for a replacement.

I've seen this one from Force- https://forceaccessories.com.au/husqvarna-clutch-cover-table/ While it looks nice, i'm not really in a position to spend that much money.. and i'm in the US. So shipping would be even more.

Does anyone have any other solutions that might be better than simply ordering the stock black plastic piece again?

I'm having a hard time figuring this out, but is it possible that the 511 uses the same clutch slave as one of the KTM or other bikes that have readily available slave guards? like the ones available from https://shop.enduroeng.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=13_1 or whoever.
  2. Dangermouse449 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 CRF450R 2000 YZ125
    I don't reckon there would be any other bikes with the same cover.
    The te449/511 is fairly unique with its clutch on the crankshaft.

The Force parts are good quality, but if budget doesn't stretch that far, try Hall's cycles in the US for the original replacement part.
    Husky Bob likes this.
  3. N4544D Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449 sold, 2018 TX 300 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 250 XCW, KTM 500 XCF-W
    I have the force piece and can attest to its quality and will help prevent you from pushing your brake pedal through the clutch cover (which I did when I came around a blind corner and hit a boulder). It is expensive though...
    Dangermouse449 likes this.