1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC 501 Computer service interval function

Discussion in '4st' started by Flacrusher, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Flacrusher Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1200GSA
    I have a 2015 FE 501 that I bought used with 19 hours on it. The wrench icon is displayed so I read the manual to clear the icon. The question I have is how the heck does the service interval function work on this bike. The dealer service department doesn't even know!

I would have thought I could clear the wrench, re-set the hours to 15 and it would count down to zero and the wrench icon would light up again. I have to be missing something here?

Help please!
  2. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    Set it at the next upcoming total hour you want the wrench to be displayed at. Pretty sure this is how it works. I'll check when the kid goes to bed.
  3. Flacrusher Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1200GSA
    It's too funny that nobody seems to know how this is supposed to work. Here's what I see: Press both buttons for 5 seconds. Wait for the computer to scroll thru the KM/MLS, clock, etc. When it reaches the wrench, you can decrease the hours by pressing the left button or increase by pressing the right button. So, with the wrench light on, unless you adjust down to zero hours, the wrench stays ON! With the wrench light on, if you adjust down to zero there is no service interval and of course the wrench turns off. I feel like an idiot but haven't found one person that can help me understand.

:excuseme:
  4. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    If you have 19 H on bike, just did a service, and want to service at 15h intervals, you set the service reminder at 34. Pretty easy.