$4k fine

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    What a move! are you kidding me. I missed this race the other day and was out of town. This sore loser needs to have his entire rig jerked from the stadium with a Sh(t hook tow rig. Talk about getting drilled by a blind man. This should put Alessi out for quite awhile and strip him of a few months pay on top of his fat fine. Absolutely a blatant deliberate crash. He wasn't even thinking of braking, he was so far forward up on the seat. This is screwed up to let this happen. 4 K for this. Come On?
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    He grabs a hand full of throttle to initiate that blow; if not, Tickle is gone ... And his line around the tuff-block makes it look like his mind was made up and he was gonna center-punch Tickle or at best try a block pass that was way way way late ... Either way, that school yard play has no place out there ... All those young guys have worked for yrs to get to that level and allowing amateur antics like that for taking a rider out is just acceptable ... I'm not sure he should have been allowed to race the main that night ... I just don't have alot of tolerance for crap like that where injuries are so easy to happen. 4K seems pretty small to me also ...

Look at how far Tickle was tossed ... His boots were straight in the air also ... I'm glad he was not hurt and kept his composure ... The door might be open down the road somewhere for Tickle to put a PRO level move later...
    Tickle_2.jpg

Tickle even looked back to ensure he was not gonna hit him AND left plenty of corning room for #800 ...
  3. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
    Either he did it intentionally or he lacks the skills to be racing SX. Either way he should not be allowed on the track.
    AndrewS, Motosportz and MikeB like this.
  4. silverstreakNZ Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82cr500,76gp360,90wr250,81 420AXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    74 tm400 , 02 gasgas ec 300
    if you watch it and pause it as it is about to happen . like 8 seconds into the video . you can see ma800 does not even pop the clutch / accelerate untill his front wheel is crossing the inside rut at 90 degrees to it .
    he had all the room in the world to brake and turn and he chose not to

it 100% looks like a flith move to me .

and 4 grand is nothing .

he gets pretty shamed in the main even though
    john01 likes this.
  5. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    In Ice hockey that would result in a massive brawl and to be honest the Suzuki guy have all reason to punch the light out of that guy, what a dick move.

childish and not professional at all.

no excuse they should ban the guy for 2 or 3 races in my opinion and let the sponsors decide if they want to be affiliate with that or not.

Robert-Jan
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I agree especially with his history of stupid stuff. He is also on "Probation" and whatever that entails and hope it keeps him from doing stupid stuff although i can't imagine it will. He has a history of getting frustrated and doing dumb stuff.
  7. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Yep, total frustration at losing the last transfer spot. His excuses during the interview were total weaksauce. Kinda like his excuses after standing on Tedesco's bike and trying to hit his killswitch way back when. Totally weak. Tickle was a professional about it, he wanted to jack him good after the main but kept his cool and just skimmed by like "see this, pal?".

I thought Ralph Shaheen had his coolest comment and best moment at the finish, where he says "See ya next week" as tickle grazes past Alessi after the finish line.....
  8. bigmo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449

I will sit down tonight and draft written letters - I advise each of you to do the same. Letters NOT emails. Address it "President of XXX Company". Make it clear you are an average Joe - love to ride and spend plenty keeping the habit alive. Then follow up that you will no longer purchase brand XXX as long as any Alessi received sponsorship. They are a disgrace to the sport let alone the human race.

I actually feel bad for the kids - this is all the old man... Believe the hype...
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    His paid sponsors must be super happy, he's getting all kinds of TV coverage............
  10. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    I think he's a d-bag, but I'll stop short of writing letters to his sponsors.....why cut his tires? It was a retarded decision in the heat of frustration. Let the racers handle it IMO.
    Motosportz likes this.
  11. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Alright this is some funny stuff! Page past Alessi and enjoy the Barcia analysis, also!

http://brotocross.com/
    Motosportz likes this.
  12. Cosmokenney Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ-09

I'm not so sure Tickle wasn't hurt. Watch the vid and see how he kind of stumbles and pauses trying to get back to his feet. If anything his eggs got scrambled good well done. That kind of stuff isn't always immediately obvious, but can have long-term effects.
    Xcuvator likes this.
  13. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)
    Wow... Alessi gets a $4000 fine for what could have seriously maimed Tickle, and Malcolm Stewart is fined $5000 for a little shove.

The only argument I could see them making is that Stewart was clear in his aggression, while Alessi would claim it was simply a racing 'accident,' which is obviously BS.

I really hate when things like this happen.
  14. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    Yaa, and Stewart was already warned about this kind of radical behavior? Whats up with that? Then he lays rubber across the top of the other bike looping his own bike out nearly. As if he had to do that to get his bike back up and running. Thats BS!
  15. old hotrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    06 Te 450
    I may be in the minority but I doubt that Alessi's move was intentional...mainly because I saw him do the same exact thing ar Anaheim Supercross last year...without running into anybody that time...Alessi landed off the jump, went to diamond the right hand corner (just like this one) and messed up on the brake-clutch-throttle deal...hooked up a launched his bike through the tuff blocks and into the next lane over almost taking out a courseworker (that was in a stupid position and moved). I do agree that he is supposed to be a pro and I expect better but it happens...
  16. silverstreakNZ Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82cr500,76gp360,90wr250,81 420AXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    74 tm400 , 02 gasgas ec 300
    bit too much of a coincidence dont you think ??
  17. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

yeah was not smart. He had a great run going and got took out by a known and nicknamed take out artist and got pissed. Understandable. Got punished for it. Case closed. Alessi on the other hand is dangerous and not really in the running other than a qualifier win or two and should be respectful of the real fast front runners and is not. If i was the guy who handed out fines he would be sitting several races out and be told the next time your gone. That family has done to many stupid things for to many years.
    Jeff aka BOLT likes this.