1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC 4cs conversion ideas

Discussion in '2st' started by HS507, Apr 15, 2017.

1. HS507 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz450,crf150r,crf100f,crf50f
    Does anyone know if kyb conversion is out for 2016 set of 4cs? Or did ohlins start making a conversion kit again.?
    Or cone valve? Im not sure what i should do with theseforks. Stillwell quoting me 1200 for intermediate package but im hearing guys say most fixes with these are not performibg well. Any thoughts riders?
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    ZipTy, Pro Circuit, the list is long and others, all go to the REB on top COMP to bottom mod. Its good and will not run in the 1k territory.
  3. HS507 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    I have a racer that said he would buy themoff me for 625.00. I bought open chamber and done with these i think. I would like to get 1000 for them but i see others marking these down low
  4. HS507 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    They are converting these to AER im hearing
  5. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I just don't get it...I had a basic revalve done on my 15 tc 250 4cs for woods and I'm pretty fussy and thought they worked fine...I do agree open chamber forks are probably the best for woods...with a 48 mm zoke or kayaba sss fork being very good. Throw em on eBay!
  6. dirt addict Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 cr125
    I have a set of showa sff spring forks, nissan brake with oversized rotor and Galfer steel braided line and a faster usa front wheel, black and the shim sleeve to mount it on the ktm. I sold the 350fc, but kept the set up. Ill let it go for $1000 plus shipping.....
    If anyone wants more info or pics, pm me...
    Everything is like new...
  7. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    I was lucky and picked up some closed chamber WP forks from a Husaberg 570 for $250! - they work well

You may be better off replacing 4cs with others and removing when you sell bike
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    for my 14 in long run would have better off going on ebay and buying a pair of open chamber xc-w forks. but the zipty change did all that at a very reasonable price
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    For what its worth the 2017 TE250 explore 48mm open chambers work really well. Love the external preload adjustment and the top adjusters. Had no problem dialing them in. Could probably use stiffer fork springs but are very good stock forks.
    dirt addict and robertaccio like this.
  10. HS507 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    I bought open chambers and love them. Sold 4cs. Was posting because i wanted an alternative to selling them. Sold 2 weeks ago, too late now. Thanks guys for input