2nd Annual Cancer Charity Trail Ride Sept 3rd And 4th

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by HSrider, Aug 10, 2011.

1. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

The R&T Motorcycle Club of Frederick, MD will be hosting our 2nd annual Charity Trail Ride event this labor day weekend September 3rd and 4th. Located in Slanesville WV.

We are going with a two day format this year, Saturday is open trail ride 9am to 5pm. Sunday is open trail ride and time match event 9am to 5pm.

Prices are as follows: One day Trail Ride $25, Two day Trail Ride $45, additional $5 to participate in time match on Sunday, $5 gate for weekend, $5 camping for weekend.

All proceeds will go to the Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Cancer Car Center in the name of Ronnie Lowing, Ronnie was a long time R&T member who passed away this June and was a major part of the amazing trails we have out at the Boyer Farm.

As for the trails, we have something for everyone. Our A loop is 12+ miles of technical single track, Our B loop is 8+ miles of single track (the easier stuff of the A loop). I am not quite sure the mileage on the C loop but know the trail is half woods have grass track I would guess about 5+miles, and for any big bikes, first timers or kids we have a D loop we cut today which is all grass track through the open fields. Last but definately not least we have a 1/2 mile beginner peewee grass for the kids which is right next to the parking area and is completly seperate from the big bike trails. These are our private trails saved from the races, this is the only weekend of the year we open for anyone to enjoy these trails.

Come out and spend the weekend with us, bring the whole family.....camping is available Friday night through Monday 10AM. We will have food for sale both Saturday and Sunday. I am currently working on putting together a Cornhole and KanJam tournament under the lights saturday night as well.

I will try to get a flyer up shortly but wanted to get the word out. Hope to see you there. Please let me know if you have any questions.