2015 SuperMoto of Nations

Discussion in 'Super Moto' started by Theo, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Theo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 610 I.E.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 YZ250
    Here is the entry list.
    I hoped that the USA would have sent a team to try again, but they didn't. Isn't Villopoto free now? :lol:
    As always, there are only Europeans and the track is European again. At least, during the World Championship, they ran in Colombia and they say that they hope to go out of Europe again.
    Well, this event may not be famous, but I like it very much and I love supermoto.
    Hoping that in the future Americans, Asians, etc. will be involved,
    here is a live timing
    and here some relating videos will be probably posted the next week.
    This is the track:
    SDsm610 and La Flama Blanca like this.
  2. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Like the RV comment lol. That sucks that the US isn't sensing anyone. The promoter is really nailing it in the US right now and next season sounds better then it has been here in about 10 years. Guess fixing it here was the priority (as it should be at this point). Can't wait to watch it when it shows up online
  3. Theo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 610 I.E.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 YZ250
    Very good!
    They released it:
  4. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510 - SMS 125 - TE 250 - TC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    I talked to Thomas Chareyre at Mettet, greeted him for his 2015 successes, especially the last one in Italy at the supermoto des nations, and he said you guys gave the French team a hard fight in Jesolo, with only a 1 point difference in the overall standing ;)

By the way, congratulations to Italy for building or having built the best supermotos in the world ( husqvarna, aprilia, and that TM, what a beast !! )

[IMG]
  5. Theo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 610 I.E.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 YZ250
    Well, here we have good tracks, good bikes and good riders, but Ivan Lazzarini, our fastest rider, has recently given up racing, so I really doubt that in the years to come Italy will win an edition of the SMoN.