2015 North West Husky Gathering

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by Kevin_TE250, Aug 1, 2015.

1. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Everyone that went home early missed a great Satuday night drawing for goodies from Husqvrna ,EVES and us the big crowd pleaser giveaway for the night was the last drawing for a giant Husqvarna OGIO gear bag and guess what Mr Coffee himself won it and could just carefully fit in the Miata for his trip home.The funny thing he was on his way back to the motel until Bryon bribed him with food and drink and then Ben brought out the deep fried turkey and taters so he hung out and waited for the drawing. 12189748_1209018512445366_1816902080828923801_n.jpg
    JonXX, Motosportz, wallybean and 4 others like this.
  2. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    Just curious, was riding my bright green zx 10 on I-5 on Friday going thru redding ca, and passed a silver/tan ish 03 ish chevy towing a open trailer with a rhino side by side and a 2011?? Decked out husky red head 449 or 511. Figured someone was heading home from the event. The husky caught my eye immediately....looked very well loved. Anyone on here?
  3. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    Darrell and I loaded up Friday and left the shop at noon, with his bike, my bike, and another shop bike in the Ether Bunny :)
    [IMG]

THere were of course a lot of people already there, there was quite a gathering around the campfire Friday night.

[IMG]

It was chilly, but not cold, Saturday morning

[IMG]

Out NW area Husky rep Tyler even made it out :)
    [IMG]

This is the price you pay for being the first to fall into the fire. Somebody said something about "Who has a bag of pink balloons at the ready?!?" Well...You just never know when you might need some pink balloons.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The weather was perfect, the dirt was awesome!
    [IMG]

Three pickup loads of wood for Saturday night's fire
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The kids wanted their own fire
    [IMG]

Starting to resemble a camp fire now
    [IMG]

It wouldn't be the Northwest Gathering without a midnight trials exhibition
    [IMG]

We tried for a "last day of camp" photo Sunday morning...But we're missing about 20 bikes that had come and gone.
    [IMG]

BMP took five bikes over this year for everyone to try out, from front to back: '16 TC125, '15 FC450 (with enduro springs), '15 FC250, '16 TE250, '16 FE450. TC=Two stroke Cross (MX), FC=Four stroke Cross, TE=Two stroke Enduro, FE=Four stroke Enduro

[IMG]

I had a great time and got to put more faces to names and had some great visits!
    Lonfish, BILLF, Xcuvator and 2 others like this.