2014 YELLOW HEAD TC250R WE COULDNT WAIT.

Discussion in 'Bills Motorcycle Plus' started by BILLF, Oct 11, 2013.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Heck I sneak rides on his 2011 TM 250MX now so nothing will change. With three kids in their thirties and four grandkids I'm not sure on the adoption thing at this stage in my life :lol:.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Mr Bill The TC250 is here :applause:. Thank you so much for the deal, delivery, packing, and getting the bike 3000 miles to VA before Christmas. The bike looks awesome; love looking at new bikes. I KNOW my son will be surprised and extremely happy with the bike. Thanks again and hope you, your family, and all the rest of the crew have a Merry Christmas :cheers: . GUYS if you are even thinking about a new Husky make sure to give Bill's a call.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Bill we took the new 2013 TC out this Saturday to our MX track and my son LOVES it:applause:. He put in more laps than he ever has before. He let a friend that rides a Kaw 450 take it for some laps and he came off the track pointing to the bike. We thought something was wrong until he took his helment off and was grinning big time and saying " I need to get me one of these; this is awesome." He said he couldn't believe how light the bike felt and great it handled. He also said with the Husky you don't need to ride the top of the berms you can just run the bottom and cut out when you want.. All stuff we know and now he knows too. Anyway just wanted you to know the bike is a big hit! Oh BTW the MSO and Husky info got here today. Thanks again Bill :cheers:.
  4. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    GREAT !! I know the time I have spent on 2011-13 TC250s were a blast just got better every year,2010 I rode a few poker runs and it was a blast.Tell your bud the only TC250 left is the yellow head on the floor last one ever!!Thanks for all your input.:applause:
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Yep NOTHING handles like a X-light husky. Its just perfect. The new motor is smooth and revs forever. Love that platform, sad to see it gone.
    BILLF likes this.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Will do Bill. I agree K, no stock bike I've ridden handles like the new X-lite bikes, The 2013 feels like a polished up Indy car version of the 10. He never even touched a clicker all day and easily out ran the club president on his 2013 YZ250. Usually they are close with the Pres having a slight advantage.
    BILLF and Motosportz like this.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    perfect description.
    BILLF likes this.
  8. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    FEB 2nd and 3rd dealer show in Ca.then can answer when and how much ,get to ride them all Monday the 3rd fun fun.