1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2013 txc310r exhuast question

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by KazumaRyu, May 19, 2015.

1. KazumaRyu Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 txc310r and 2008 510smr
    Hello ladies and gents. I just recently got a 'red head' txc310 and love the damn thing! I am coming off a 2011 kx250f that was made into a woods machine. my question is "do aftermarket exhausts help that much?" I have used the search function and read that people have noticed a difference from stock to exhaust and tuned. but my bike has already been "uncorked" and has the 2 map tuner thingy. it runs great just leave a little more to be desired in the upper mid and top rpm range. secondly, can a leo vince off a 2010 txc250 fit my 13 310? thank you for any help in advance!
  2. trevo24 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te 310 R 2013
    IMG_2854.JPG
    it will fit
  3. KazumaRyu Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    did you notice much of a difference with just a slip on?
  4. trevo24 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te 310 R 2013
    yes there is a difference in low mid and top rpm. Also have a GET ecu and a pro circuit high-compression piston.
  5. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    You can remove the center baffle from your oem silencer and add a powercommander5. This is the least expensive option for roughly the same amount of hp gain. Is your oem ecu reflashed to the leovince map?
  6. KazumaRyu Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I am not 100% as to what I am running tuning wise. but I have already removed the baffle, and the pro circuit HC piston was just done before i got the bike. the previous owner did well to set the bike up and do all the little fixes. I don't give a damn about the sound, I just didn't know if it was worth 2-300$ for a slip on.
  7. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
  8. KazumaRyu Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
  9. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    The muffler from a TC/TE/TXC 250 will fit your 310. The head pipe may or may not, they're both X-Lites but have slightly different frames.

With just a muffler change the main thing you'll get is a weight loss. If that's all you're going to do, just gut the can as Tinken mentioned above. With the Leo or Arrow full systems, your "butt dyno" will notice better/smoother pull from the bottom of the midrange through the high range with a smoother hit when it comes on. At least, that's where I noticed the difference when I put the Arrow ti system on my 250.
  10. Shovelhead85 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR400R, '75 DT400B, FLH Shovel, CT90
    Hey Trevo-
    I like that Acerbis X-Seat, although I think they're hard to get in the states. How do you like yours? what did it cost?
    thanks.