1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2013 TXC 310 Fuel pump relay ?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Narcoholic, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    Does anyone know the Part number for the fuel pump relay ? I cant seem t find it anywhere even shown on a diagram. 2013 txc310

Thank you in advance for any help
  2. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    I found the part number finally thank you. It was waayyy cheaper in the swm part number. Only $18 compared to parts pro who wanted $160. wth is wrong with companies. How much do you really need to make?
    tntmo likes this.
  3. tntmo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    A bunch of others.
    Glad you found it, I also purchased one from SWM a while back when I thought I was having an issue with mine. Turned out to be something else, but then my fan relay failed so at least I had a spare to fix that issue.
    Really surprising how expensive some of these parts are, glad that SWM has opened up a parts supply to keep these bikes going.
  4. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    Question what issues were you having to replace to fuel pump relay ??

5. tntmo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    A bunch of others.
    My bike was starting and running like normal, but occasionally it would just quit and not restart. I would cycle the key off and on, not hearing the fuel pump spin up. Then after a couple attempts it would work. Really didn't make it comforting to ride anywhere off the highway, didn't want to get stranded in the desert.

I changed out the relay, cleaned a bunch of dirty electrical connections and also changed the fuel pump. I'm not sure what the exact issue was, but I've had no problems with it since then.
  6. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    I hope it was the relay. I'm glad yours worked out. I love the bike just hate these kinds of problems. I always get things like this. I'm always the guy who brings something to a mechanic and they say huh? never seen that before. ALL THE TIME. it's a curse I tell you
  7. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Where is the fan relay? Would a bad relay cause the fan to run even when bike is cold?