1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2012 te 310 exhaust

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by fraMTK, Feb 22, 2020.

1. fraMTK Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 Nuda 900 ABS
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Race spec TE 310
    Hello friends,

When i bought my TE 310 the seller included (in addition to the mounted full arrow) a full leovince exhaust, the slip on is am x3 but i can't find any information on the headers. Does any of you have an idea of what model it could be?

Extra points uf you can tell me indicatively for how much i could sell it if it were brand new, it's quite damaged so i'll cut the price a lot but it's just to have an idea as i have no clue

20200222_204656.jpg

20200222_204731.jpg
  2. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2X TE310R 13' - WR300 10'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco SEF 300 Factory CHracing
    Hi, this exhaust is a husky special part cod. COD.8000H6301 for 2011 and 2012 te-txc 310 that goes along with mikuni racing ecu and 12 port injector. I think yours is a factory ch racing exhaust, maybe a little different from the one you can buy by a dealer (or maybe its the same) so if it was mine I would clean it to new and i woukd keep it. Same exhaust is for sale on subito.it for 345 euros (seller RS moto)
    What exhaust do you mount now?
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    For additional info for your black head x-lite "folder".
    I made my (ex-LR) 2011 TE310 (US model) into a "2012 TXC310" by adding the catalog race kit injector and ECU (CH Racing developed I believe). I also added a 2010 TC250 Arrow Ti silencer onto the end of the stock header ( I added a piece of Pro Circuit exhaust screen near the end cap for our local spark arrestor regulation) Oh also I always used the "silent enduro plug" in the end cap to pass enduro sound checks. That bike always ran flawlessly.
    with the added silent end cap it kept the power easier and smooth but the main reason for the Ti silencer was for weight, with it I lost about 4 lbs up high and aft of cg that with addition of the superlight battery made a noticeable difference in handling battery high in chassis away from cg and silencer high and aft of cg.
    I'm still happy with that machine and how she turned into a great race bike with smart modifications, oh yea and I got a cool alloy CH Racing skid plate direct the man himself Azza!
    Giack Husky310R likes this.
  4. fraMTK Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 Nuda 900 ABS
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Race spec TE 310
    Right now i have a full arrow (headers and silencer) mounted and I have that leovince around doing nothing, I was thinking about mounting the leovince headers while keeping the arrow silencer since the x3 is badly damaged (some dings and the carbon end cap is pretty much split in half). I still have to test them powerwise if one is better than the other.

Thanks for the info