2012 Stockmans Rally Big River, Near Marysvile Vic. 21st Oct

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Dewy123, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Dewy123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 WR430, 83 TE510 Bitsa
    Other Motorcycles:
    Lots of old Vinduro Bikes & Pre75-80
    So is anyone from here going to this event?
    I've never done it, but going with a few mates and my my Old Man who have done it in the past and had a lot of fun. I'm riding my old 82 WR430 :) Well hopefully if i can get it all back together after riding it at the last Vinduro at Harrow.
    Here's a link to all the info if your interested, but you would had to of already entered to take part in this rally. -http://www.mcrcv.com.au/

Thanks Dewy.
    Soup likes this.
  2. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

i'm going, it should be good weather for it. i'll look out for you :thumbsup:
    i'll be on my husaberg 450 2010mdl

last years event was excellent, here's what to expect.

3. Dewy123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 WR430, 83 TE510 Bitsa
    Other Motorcycles:
    Lots of old Vinduro Bikes & Pre75-80
    Looks like it should be a good ride. Just hope there aren't too many idiots thinking its a race.
    You shouldn't miss me or the old man on old bikes. Thanks Dewy.
  4. 9880sts Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    GAS GAS EC 300 2006
    I ll be there , but dunno yet which Bike.... either my TE510 or a newer TE 511/ 449. totally undecided which bike to buy..
  5. kenny310 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TWO TE 310 s
    Other Motorcycles:
    honda cb500/ WR 450
    hey anthony cool youtube vid nice editing,now about the stockmans is there any tracks covered that challenge or is it a rally for the lowest common denominator rider
    i am becoming disillusioned with rallies in the last couple of years they seem to be getting easier and easier and set up for beginners and this seems to be a waste of money
    as mick jagger says (I can't get no satisfaction ) from these rides . Please tell me its worth doing
  6. 9880sts Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    GAS GAS EC 300 2006
    I am in with my New TE511.... can't wait for it..
    Anthony_1978 likes this.
  7. gavcan01 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 449
    I'm not Anthony but I'm sure/hope he would agree- :):)
    I've been on all these rallys, Stockmans, Kenda, Sawmill, Yack Charity Bash and High Country Ride. Stockmans and HCR were the best. Stockmans had the more technical and challenging stuff. IMHO Stockmans was the best for a challenge, but that was 2010. Heading there again in 2013 on the TE 449 cant wait.
  8. kenny310 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TWO TE 310 s
    Other Motorcycles:
    honda cb500/ WR 450
    thanks gav will give it a go , also have been told the great divide ride should be good they are going back to old starting point , last two years have been pretty lame, so will give that a go also
    went to kenda this tear and wouldn't go back there and ride if you paid me let alone paying to ride such shit
    so we may run into each other i will talk to any 449 rider i see
  9. 9880sts Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    GAS GAS EC 300 2006
    Hi everyone... i am about to cancel the Stockmans... all my Mates had to cancel because of Work or Family. I am also going on Friday the 1 to tassie with bike and a bunch of other Dirtbike friends for a Alfredo Gomez and Graham Jarvis event. 2 Days hardenduro in tassie.
    But i haven't decided yet. Would it be possible to catch up with some of you guys at Big River ? Who is camping there and has another spot free for me and the VAn. 0419223664