2012 Contingency Thanks

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by oregonsage, Mar 5, 2012.

1. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    As the Oregon Motorcycle Riders Association Membership/Points Director I want to publicly thank Jason Dahners (NW Rep), Chris Odwarka (Pres) and Jenna (manager of the list, apparently) for adding both our XC and GP series to the 2012 Husqvarna Contingency program.

This all started with a conversation between Chris, Jason, Bill F (BMP) and myself at the Cafe Husky 2011 China Hat gathering... Chris and Jason picked up the ball and ran with it. All I had to do from that point was check in once in a while.

Great bikes, Great service (both Husqvarna NA and Cafe Husky) :thumbsup:
    Nelyon, jmetteer, mnb and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nelyon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZF600R, 1981 CB900F
    I must say I was very pleased to find out that contingency dollars will be available at the level of racing that I participate in. I have never been involved with competing in a series until this season, I've been riding for 40 years but never made it my priority to race. To hear that I can earn Husky Bucks doing something I love makes this even more exciting. Thanks to all involved that made this happen, you know I will be mentioning this program to all my friends not riding Husqvarna and offer them a chance to test ride mine. I belong to the oldest offroad motorcycle club in the NW (Mt. Scott MC) and most of the active members have given my bike the once over and nod of approval. Just took my first win in my first race with my WR300 and I look forward to more this season!

Nelson Lyon
    61Y
  3. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    Good job!
  4. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 250XC '09 1200GSA KLR650
    61Y...

Congrats!!

You should put a race result post together over in "Racing'', no matter the level 'racin is racin''...

Pictures are good...I don't know anybody who does not want to hear about putting a husky in the battle, especially when it finishes up front!

Try photobucket as a place to store your pics...copy and paste the 'direct link' into the 'insert image' tab above.
  5. Nelyon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZF600R, 1981 CB900F
    Done and done, thanks pahusky