1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2011 TE310 low fuel light

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by thomas mallory, Oct 21, 2011.

1. thomas mallory Husqvarna
    B Class

Hey Guys, my 2011 has a PC-V and everything works great except that after the PC hook up, the low fuel light stays on all the time. Any one have any info of how the low fuel light works?

I don't see how the two could be related, but, stranger things have happened.

cheers-
  2. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    I'm not sure it's the same as my older 610, but if you disconnect the right side petcock lead, that will happen.

I put a JD 6X on my '11 310 recently, but I couldn't remove the damn line off the tank no matter how hard I pressed on that stupid white button, so I wound up squeezing my fat hand in there and finally getting the EFI connector off to insert the Y cable for the JD 6x.
  3. Allan Briscoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310R 2013 FE250 2019
    Other Motorcycles:
    DT250D Yz125K IT 250 J
    The low fuel light wiring is on the right hand side next to the feul on off tap there should be an earth wire connected to the fuel tap and the other wire going into the tank. also make sure you have pushed the connector back together all the way for the sensor. As mentioned above make sure you have opened both fuel taps.

Mnb
    With the fuel line to the injector you have to push on both side in other words there is two white buttons one on each side of the black connector. If you squeeze these togehter and also push the connector on further first then try to pull it off it should come off easy. I take my tank off all the time for cleaning the bike and dont have any problems.
  4. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    I figured there was a trick to it. I couldn't see the white button on the other side. I'll try that next time I need to take the tank off. Thanks!