2011 Contigency Program

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by mndirtrider, Mar 12, 2011.

1. mndirtrider Husqvarna
    B Class

Does anyone know how to get a series added to the 2011 Husqvarna contigency program? Here in AMA District 23 (Minnesota) we have the contigency for motocorss, but not our offroad. I've email Rob Keith a couple of times, but I'm not sure if he is the correct guy to contact.
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

District rep needs to contact Husky. Husky cannot keep track of all the classes and series and I know of series that were not listed and the district rep or series promoter (if not AMA) contacted Husky and asked that their series with the classes they run be added. Down and dirty.

Joe
  3. mndirtrider Husqvarna
    B Class

I am the dirtrict rep. I've been trying since the fall to get this setup and haven't really gotten anywhere. If anyone knows someone who knows someone feel free to pass along my contact info.

Matt Stukel
    mndirtrider@hotmail.com
    D23 Hare Scramble rep
  4. racer726 Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. mndirtrider Husqvarna
    B Class

Thanks for the info! Sharon called me right away and is seeing what she can do!
    Coffee likes this.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Outstanding! I really like it when communication happens, thanks much for letting us know.

:)