2010 Contingency / Hero Deals

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by MOTORHEAD, Nov 4, 2009.

1. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Anything coming down the pipe about the 2010 contingency program or any up coming Hero Deals?
  2. Husky Relic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 511, 2012 TXC 310, 2013 TXC3
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW GS1200, Zero S, Zero DS, Zero FX
    We are working on the 2010 Contingency Program. It will be very similar to 2009. We currently have a great finance offer on all 2009s at 6.99% financing across the board. This program runs through the end of December.
  3. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great News!! Hopefully it stays the same, I could not imagine racing without the extra support from Husky Contingency.

Thanks Scot!
  4. tnttimber Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thank you very much for the contingency support in 2009 and the continued support in 2010. Ive been trying to collect my payout for winning the AMA Western Hare Scrambles A-Vet championship but not having any luck. I know the Husky Bucks are only good till the end of the year and I want to put it down on a new Husky, any tips on how to collect? It seems like the EXRM site is only set up for claiming race results, not series championships?

Thanks
    Nate Tucker
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Don't know about the contingency specifically but I was told this is a good general purpose place to ask for help, in case no one else replies:
  6. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Use XTRM for series championship payouts as well. I have collected 2 different series championship payouts through them without any issues at all. All u have to do is submit it just like a regular race but put in the something like "Overall Series Championship Payout - AA" or something likethat. I always put at the bottom in additional notes, what the amount should be for do they understand. Should get it without any hitches as I've already done. Good luck.

Blake
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501

same here no issues and fast payouts from XTRM
  8. Woodsknight Husqvarna
    AA Class

Can someone help me understand how to use the XTRM site? I have some questions.
    How do find the race that you want to register for? Is it already on the site or do you have to put it on there so they know about it? Wouldnt my entire series be on there? how do I find it?
    There are also some races that I am going to do down south this winter and I wanna register for those as well. Anyone anyone bueler?
  9. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

dan for netra you need to add it on the series box,as its not listed,im not sure about the nationals
  10. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Here is a link to the 2009 contingency guide, the way I see it is if the race is not listed there is no contingency paid...

Later,
  11. Woodsknight Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ok soo Netra has to be added to the XTRM site. Jmetteer----the races I am going to do are on the contigency site, just not on xtrm.
  12. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Yeah none of the races I did were on the XTRM site either. I just typed the info into the boxes instead of using the pull down menus.

Later,
  13. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Am I reading the guide correctly - there is no payout for AMA District 23?
  14. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    I see district 23 under motocross, but no hare scramble series...

Later,
  15. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    ^^^ Ok thanks.

That's a bummer because I don't race mx and am in the market for a new bike soon...
  16. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dan if you type in Netra for the series and then the specific race you will be all set,at least for 2009 thats how it worked,also put in any ECEA races you may run