2008 Te610 dead E.C.U

Discussion in '610/630' started by Tolga610, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Tolga610 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna Te 610 2008
    Other Motorcycles:
    Te300i
    Hello there,

i was chill riding my bike on the first gear and was climbing some rocks yesterday, then i had a stall and my bike turned off. I turned off and then on the ignition and nothing came up from the injection side and my bike nevwe started then because there was no fuel going to the engine without an injection pump that working. So i thought it was another injection pump failure and i went back to home with the help of my friends. My dad (who repairs stuff and his own bikes with the years and years of experience) lookt it out, we removed the injection pump, tied it one piece and we put it on and we thought that it should have worked out. Turned on the ignition and nothing came up. Lookt for the wires etc., they all working. Pump works as well when you touch the wires to the battery and each other etc. So it’s not a pump failure. Then we found out the loosen battery terminal which causes to E.C.U dead. He wished it not to be a dead E.C.U and lookt every other wire on the bike related to injection pump and the ignition. Unfortunately we decided that it’s a dead E.C.U. Shortly i need to find a new one. I don’t live in U.S or South Africa. Do you guys have a recommendation for me?
  2. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Hi. I've been on the forum for 10+ years and there have been very few cases of bad ECUs. More likely a bad fuse, kill switch, or something. I'd try wiring the fuel pump straight to the battery temporarily and see if the bike will run.

Good luck!

Tolga610 likes this.