1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 2002 CR250 Shock head

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by guscycle, Jun 15, 2021.

1. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    Anyone know of a company that has the shock head available as assembly for a 2002 Husky CR250? I ordered a kit that was suppose to fit my '07 WR125 (ACCORDING TO DEALER) from ALL BALLS 37-1124 but there was a differance in body height,among other things,on the WR- think it had something to do with the internal bottoming spring inside body.I ended up ordering the factory seal rebuild kit- very expensive and took 3 months .
    The All Balls part fitment card says it fits the '02 but I don't want to pull shock apart until I have all the parts I need.
    THANX shock1.jpg
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I bought a seal head from All Balls for my 2007 TE 450. It would not work without mods also. My Sachs shock had a top out spring and a C clip in a groove on the shaft. I had to discard the top out spring, since the new head had a built in bumper and remove the C clip, chamfer the sharp edges of the groove and ad flow through teflon spacers to the shaft to get the correct build height out of the shock. I was able to source the correct spacers through Race Tech, since I know a development tech that worked for them.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    flyingbob, steadydirt and guscycle like this.
  3. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
  4. Sonnie Mee Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Team Motorex Husqvarna CR125
    Might be worth contacting StormWorks garage on Instagram there in the UK and probably has some of those shock parts they have a lot of old OEM stock they work on quite a lot of early 2000 huskies
    flyingbob likes this.