2 TXC450's ripping it up

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Motosportz, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    A good buddy of mine and A class racer (formerly on a well outfitted YZ250) rode my TXC450 a while back and then had to have one. He is very fast and has been winning or next to winning about everything he has been entering. I think he is tied for 1st place in the A class time keeper enduro. Anyway he bought a TXC450 and right out of the box declared it an advantage over his decked out YZ250 and started putting it on the podium. We did a recent ride near my house recently and thought i would share some pix.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I think Scott likes his new ride...

[IMG]
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

Gaaah!!! Too much sexiness for one photo!!:eek:

WoodsChick
  3. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

That looks like a perma-grin on Scott's face. Glad to here of his new found success.
  4. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Kelly-

Those pics rock. Count me as jealous of you NW guys.

BUT- It looks like I may need to start up my Motosportz kickstand thread again.....:D

Did a HS yesterday, TXC rocked, but I wasn't as impressive. Hopefully she doesn't start looking for a better rider.

paul
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    That's a good one. These TXc's sure have a lot of ability. I was riding last night thinking the same thing... "man this bike could be amazing in the right hands"
  6. 75Hus400wr Husqvarna

And will the real Kelly smile for us!

For a few more days, we will be able to tell your TXC apart from others in the NW because of your red luggage rack on back. Good riding photos!