I finally completed (mostly) the project and it is in a fully ridable state. When I got the bike it was a basket case so I did a frame up paint and clean. Suspension fully rebuilt, new seat and new ish plastics. Most of the factory hardware had been replaced by over the counter nickel plated bolts, I opted for stainless allen heads for a clean look. tried to maintain as much of the factory hardware as possible. Engine starts and runs pretty well at a 32:1 mix. I added a bit of preload to the front forks and lowered them by quite a bit in the triple tree to reduce the rake. Rides well but man is it overpowered for the suspension and braking of the bike. All in all a project I am happy with. Next thing to do is 3D print the front chain wheel cover and the gas tank badges. I know it currently has the CR rear fender and an Acerbis front plate, but at least its of the correct vintage.