1 lap GoPro helmet video, FMSQ amateur 30+

Discussion in 'Racing' started by RollinHusky, May 14, 2012.

1. RollinHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC 449, 2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1978 Yamaha 100 something!!
    Bill502, lankydoug and WHITEROCKET5.9 like this.
  2. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

3. RollinHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC 449, 2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks! It was a great ride until my forks let go about half way into the 1st lap, and then I stripped my shifter on the second lap. Still managed a 5 out of 41. One day, I'll get 'er done.
  4. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

was that about the same time ya passed the ktm 2 smoker? what happend to the forks?
  5. RollinHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC 449, 2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    The seals just blew right out. I have a lot of hours on the machine and never serviced the suspension once. I have to admit that it did feel weird the ride prior to the race, but I never bothered to check. Needless to say that it was a rough ride, and being stuck in 3rd gear for about half the race didn't help either!
  6. East Longmeadow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice ride! To bad about the forks. You had that Katoom tiddler ride where you wanted him. :D

That course looks fun by the way.
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Great riding ... Did you see the guy in front of you at the :21 second mark bounce like a rubber ball off that table top? .. Then he looked like he shut it way down on the next jump as you blew past him ...

I watched more of the video and you were taking no prisoners ... There were 2 other Huskies out there ... You put one on the ground :0 ) ...

There were a couple guys who did not wanna let you pass and then ended up crashing or almost crashing when they started riding over their skill level ...

PS -- The Jersey barriers at the end were comforting :)
  8. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    Nice vid & great looking course, kinda looked like you were just cruising around, picking em off one by two, lol.
  9. RollinHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC 449, 2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    I did noticed that guy at the beginning. I actually went down later in the race when a guy just stalled right in front of me in the rocky section. That's racing though. In all fairness, I don't know why they made us start after a few of those other classes. Must not have been fun for the other guys out there trying to get their own race going and having to deal with us. I think next time, if there is one, I will race in the afternoon. Will most likely get my ass handed to me, but at least I'll have a clearer track.
  10. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Simply put. I like it!
  11. HuskyT Moderator

I like the attitude!!! Great riding by the way.... I like the pressure you put on the Pumpkin...

Great Video !!!

T
  12. RollinHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC 449, 2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    The pumpkin was going good. I thought I could go a little faster, but not sure I could've battle for the whole race at that tempo. He ended up in second place. Must have been a guy creeping up on us that we didn't see!!