04 TC 450 VS 2016 wr450

Discussion in 'Non-Husqvarna Motorcycles' started by Kam1, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Kam1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    04 TC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 KTM 300xcw- sold// 2016 wr450
    I am bored, put the dualsport kit back on the yamaha , went for a 9 mile ride ( 37 degree) which was really nice. I then could feel the Husky giving me sad Eyes , gave them both a ride around the back yard. The Yami does not feel that heavy when riding , push it , lift it , you will feel it ! The husky , vibrates like a Monster that is Hangry ( My old mechanic hands don't likey ) The Husky feels like a feather, it's vibes I just pissed and moaned about the vibes but, felt like Home ! Suspension, well both have been done, and since I have lost 50ish plush pounds, gonna give it to the Husky ! The both started just fine in this cold weather , Yami with a no think push of button, (fuel injected)The Husky-(still E start) I have learned the technique, over the years. Power , the Yami has plenty , 3rd gear wheelies with a fat man on board, yet very smooth. The Husky, holy shit, it feels Fast ! There is a bit of a hit, when you open up that old carbed machine ! They both are amazing , yes the 12 year newer machine wins , yes I still miss my 300 2 stroke ( that is gonna change soon, I hope ) The Yami has more down low, when sprung and valved right for correct weight , is better than my beloved Husky , I do find it interesting , how much bikes have improved in the last 14 years, and how advanced our Italian Huskys were . Now can some of you to convice me whetever to go carb, or injected KTM/husky , or Gas Gas 300. I really miss a Smoker in the shop, I justify 3 bikes, cause my newest Truck is close to 20 years old. Love that truck.:)
  2. Oldscool Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    RM125, SWM RS500R & Superdual
    Of the bikes you've suggested, Gas Gas all the way. KYB suspension and one of the best looking bikes currently being built, in my highly valued opinion. Let's face it most of us spend a lot more time looking at and admiring our bikes than we do actually riding them, not to mention the tingle we get when someone else comments on how nice our bike looks, so aesthetics are critical. Can't really contribute anything useful but that's never stopped me before. Lol.

Disclaimer, I have not owned or ridden any of the bikes you've mentioned and have never ridden a 300 2t and am bored too.
    Kam1 likes this.