1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

ZipTy Jardine exhaust...

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Had a nice conversation with Steve at ZipTy Racing today about the Jardine exhaust. Good stuff. The one they developed for Enduro Cross was all bottom end and not the retail item. They will have a Jardine exhaust system for overall more power here shortly for retail consumption. I will be picking one of these up shortly for testing on my 2010 EFI TXC version and work on iBeat settings etc.

Thanks Steve / Zipty. :thumbsup:
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    good stuff with solid R&D behind it, should be hard race tough as Ty is known for his bullet proofing skill .
    Husky Relic said that the ZipTy test mule TC250s flat ripped, so you guys are in for further 250cc fun as the FI gets dialed in for the TE/TXC versions.

Motosportz (K) and Mitch, The one thing that was tough for me was the large amount of free throttle play from the stop,,,is that adjustable out to minimize that big empty spot from the 0 stop to beginning of the fueling? or is that inherent with the FI design?
  3. CARL REHATCHEK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    We were able to get the play we didn't want by removing the cover at the throttle body on the right side at the cable cam and took the play out..

That alone makes things seem hand/wrist friendly..

hope it helps

Chow, Carl
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Too bad we werent closer. I have a LEO VINCE X3 for my TXC250 but we are snowed in right now to try it out. The comparo between the 2 pipes would have been cool.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Fly down, bring it with you (pipe) and lets ride (in mud) :thumbsup: I have extra bikes for ya. FMF and Devil look like good options too. Nice to see some stuff for these bikes.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Cool I like options and I think my son will. Whats funny is he thinks the power on his 2010 TC 250 is PERFECT! LOL he still hasn't read any of the rag reports.
  7. SanDHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

Just read over at Off Road Champions that Glen K will be contesting the 2010 Na. Enduro Series on a TXC 250.

Woohoo....That should be really good stuff for us TXC 250 owners :applause:

Should start seeing some serious R and D stuff coming out. We should all benefit from Glen racing the TXC 250 in the NEPG :thumbsup:

Oh...and good luck Glen....Smoke all those orange colored race bikes :D

Mitch.
  8. NumberCruncher Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you ever get a db rating on the new exhaust, pass it along.

NC
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    will do, have a DB meter.
  10. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Kelly,

I meant to post on your audio/video of your bike with the SA out how much it reminded of my old XR-350 with the diffuser out. Not un-pleasant at all.

Dale
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    This new short stroke motor sings a very pleasurable song. Does not have the crack that hurts your ears like a YZF with a PC muffler.