1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Zeta Pro Handguard with Integrated Signals

Discussion in '4st' started by Wadzy, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Wadzy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 FE501
    Anyone tried these integrated signals with handguards? I love the idea of minimizing away the signals and the look of these. I'm wondering if anyone has installed these and if you notice the flash rate speed up going from bulbs to LED?

Also I thought that if I'm doing this mod I'd try and turn the integrated signals into running lights for increased visibility. Stock FE's do not have running lights and the lights only alluminate when flashing. Wondering if anyone else tried tackling this one.

http://www.zeta-racing.com/handguard/xc_flasher_s/index.html
  2. Skyllz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 FE350S
    I'm running them with a BRP mount. Fits perfect. Ihave both front and rear LEDs now.

Could be a little brighter for a flasher but since it's more "to be legal" than actual useful flasher I can live with that.

I replaced the stock flasher relay in front behind the headlight with a LED specific one for 10-15$ from amazon.

You also need to remove the light bulb in the flasher indicator beside the speedo or you'll end up with 4-ways.
  3. Weantright Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 FX350 w/KYB Inserts
    Other Motorcycles:
    2017 FE250 w/OC, 2016 XTrainer w/KYB
    I don't run these but Sickass racing or Tusk. They are not DOT approved if that is what you need. They are also not as bright as others or the DOT stuff. I have yet to break one. I have the flush mount ones for the rear.
  4. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    As I posted in the other thread where you asked about them, I've been running the Zeta protectors on Cycra guards on my SM610 for seven years and love them. By reports that I've received they're exceptionally visible and clear.
  5. Wadzy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 FE501

Cheers Jon and thanks~!
    JonXX likes this.
  6. Aaron platt Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TX300, 17 FE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    16 Beta EVO 300
    IMG_1036.JPG
    This is my old bike, but I cut the Cycra guards to fit the lights out of some Sicass ones.