1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

York Pa. Swap meet

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by 1983XC175, Jan 25, 2010.

1. 1983XC175 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I was at the York Pa. Swap meet yesterday. Very good turnout.Picked up a 86 WR400 and a 81-CR430..nice meeting HEMITKN there and thanks for the loading help..

Attached Files:

2. Hwy Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '86 510TX / '90 250WXE / '87 510TE
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04 KTM 525MXC / '91 KTM 300DXC
    I wish we had those kinds of swap meets here on the left coast.
  3. zuendapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Bill,
    Great seeing you at York swapmeet, Indoors and wall to wall bikes and parts. I found what looks like a Anaheim Husqvarna (Pro Circuit) rear brake pedal for a 1983 CR Husky or maybe a George Earl Uptite pedal. I didn't see the Uptite stamp, but could have been worn off?
    You know this Aluminum pedal is going on my 1984 CR Husqvarna

Bah Dah Bing, Bah Dah Boom

[IMG]
  4. 1983XC175 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Terry, same to you. Thats funny, I had that pedal in my hand earlier that morning. sorry I was in a hurry to get out..

5. Leftcoast leftkicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Terry- Phillip at Husqvarna-Parts.com is looking for one of these to CAD proto, you should drop him a line!
  6. HEMITKN Husqvarna
    B Class

Bill nice meeting you in person and thanks for the awesome tee. Terry nice to meet you aswell. I was the big guy with the Husky hat hanging out with JP. Super find on the brake pedal. Bill I don't think you did to badly either. Great time and left with a loaded truck. JP brought me a bunch of Husky stuff and didn't even tell me til we were leaving. Almost have enough stuff to start the 250. HEMITKN (MIKE):thumbsup:
  7. 1983XC175 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mike, nice meeting you. I have known Terry over the years. run into him a few times a year. Let me know if you need any help. I need to start on my Wr 250 engine now. I sold the 82-Wr.430 that was your old bike.

8. HEMITKN Husqvarna
    B Class

Bill, hope she went to a good home. Best woods bike ever in my opinion. I made quite a fool out of the guys laughing at her on there modern bikes up at traxx quite a few years ago. To bad I didn't know all these great people then or she would've never left my home.

Mike
  9. 1983XC175 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mike, Really close friend bought it..About the 5th bike he has bought from me.. He will ride it..
    Bill

[/B]