1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc WR250 pipe options

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by MOTORHEAD, Jun 18, 2009.

1. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    At the moment there seems to be only one pipe for the WR here in the states, the FMF. The WEC guys are using CRD and SPES pipes and I here Pro Circuit may be bringing one out soon.

Langston racing use to handle DOMA, but they don't show on their site anymore.

Anybody know of any place that handles the DOMA, CRD or SPES here in the states?
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Langston Racing used to do Doma importing but they are expensive. I called them about 125 pipes and it sounded like they would special order one.

My buddy has a C2 pipe on his WR250 and that one makes it RIP! the PC sux IMHO and makes the jetting weird and the power decrease. Stock is very good but prone to getting smashed.
  3. gem Husqvarna
    A Class

HGS also makes a pipe. I have one. I prefer the stock pipe to all that I have tried to date but I use my bike for slow gnarly terrain and don't want to sacrifice any bottom end. The HGS gives more mid to top over the stock pipe.

Unfortunately I aquired the HGS in a trade and I don't know where you can acquire one.