1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Wr125 - First Husky - Couple Questions

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Emmett, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Emmett Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    RMZ250
    Picked up a 13' WR125 and working on getting it sorted and have a couple questions..

First, need some suggestions on what clutch perch / levers will work. The stocker has seen better days and I would like to run an aftermarket quick adjust. I see some folks are using the Moose EZ3 setup so I have to assume this perch allows the proper lever throw? The stock lever throw seems very short to me (always been a big 4 guy) so maybe its normal. Also need a new cable and there seems to be quite a bit of discussion around fitment / length so recommendations are appreciated.

Second, I stuck this in an old PV post but haven't seen much in the way of replies so I will drop it here. I have several PV springs that came along with the bike and I am curious what the "stock" setup is and also some recommendations on a combo of what is in the attached pic that will give the most broad / metered power delivery.

Thanks gang. PV Springs.jpg
  2. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

British Columbia, Chilliwack River Valley
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    For the clutch lever I’m running a Protaper XPS and for the clutch cable I’m running the Motion Pro as everyone here has mentioned ... works really good for me on my 300 .... no interference with the hand guards also.
  3. Emmett Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    RMZ250
    Yep, have a motion pro terminator on order. Good to know the Pro Taper perches will work. Thanks for the info.
    Chisler likes this.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

The springs are meant try to change the opening timing of the power valve. The stock large spring is unpainted. In 125 form that is your best option.
  5. Emmett Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    RMZ250
    Got it. Thanks very much for the reply.
  6. Emmett Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    RMZ250
    Seems like I don't have the stock spring. All are colored in some way. Also, the large white seems to be larger in diameter than the other large springs. That make sense? Looks like the stock spring alone is not available for purchase so what spring setup would be nearest stock? Thanks
  7. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Use the white spring with the silver inner spring. That will be your best combination.