1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WR 300# 5 slide

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Huskybloke, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Huskybloke Husqvarna
    AA Class

with this 2013 WR300 I bought I got an unopened box in it were an aray of jets and needles plus a #5 carby slide , Cananyone tell me if this an improvement on standard or don't worry about it
  2. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    If your bikes running fine then don't worry, if your bike is rich and blubbery everywhere then the number five will lean up as it's got more of a cut out for the air to get past.

I think
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Yes, the #5 slide is leaner than a #4. The #5 is what came stock in my 2011 300, however the entire carburetor was jetted incorrectly so I had to get all the correct jets and slide before I could even take the bike for a ride. The correct slide seemed to be the #4. Also went down to a #35 on the pilot jet, but finally put in the JD Racing kit which also changed out the needle jet, the needle and allowed me to actually run a larger main jet.
  4. Huskybloke Husqvarna
    AA Class

I tried the Jd kit with red needle on 2 with the #4 slide and it went fine but me being me thought I would try the #5 slide (being the leaner slide) I thought I would try the red needle on 3 with the Gnarly/ powercore 2 pipe combo , certainly gives it some thump I don't know if its going to be good in the bush but I reckon its going to be a good MX setting
    juicypips likes this.