1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Who has a new te150?

Discussion in '2st' started by Dennisimeson, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Dennisimeson Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    Any ride reviews out there?
  2. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM250xc, KTM500mx, KTM440exc
    How new? 19 specifically? Haven't seen that yet, but several have the "current" 16-newer 150 running, both KTM and Husky. I have an 18 xcw. Very happy with it.
  3. moto_surfer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1981 430XC/ Silver Streak/TE300
    We have a 2018 with a JD Jet kit. Its my wife’s and aspire to get it as finely tuned as Picklito’s but my TE300 gets all my attention/money right now. I love how light and nimble the bike is compared to the 300 which is no slouch. My wife noticed before I did how the 300 with its added inertia tends to have more momentum through the rocky sections and feels a bit more stable in that regard.
  4. motoscribble Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2018 Husqvarna TE150
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 Yamaha YZ250, 2012 KTM 300XC
    I have a 2018 and I'll only had a chance to ride it twice but I love this bike! I've made numerous mods to it. Main complain is carburetion (installed JD Jetting Keihin which bolts on and I have not touched it, really cleans up the carburetion) and the suspension was very stiff and the bike is quite tall, I weigh in at 125 LB so I've since upgraded that (had Enduro Engineering do the work) and had it lowered 1 inch. I really don't think you can go wrong with this bike, strong motor, excellent powerband. I highly suggest looking for John Bunkers posts on this site as John has done extensive mods and testing on his 2017 and his wife's 2018 TE150's. He has solved a lot of this bikes issues and tested a slew of products and John is an excellent test rider!

Components added to this bike are, Stock engine with JD Jetting Keihin Carburetor, Thunder Products Quad-Flow Torque Wing, VForce Reed Valve, Enduro Engineering Carbon Fiber Exhaust Guard, FMF Turbinecore 2 Silencer, Nihilo Gas Cap, STR Rear Caliper Cooler, Husqvarna Carbon Fiber Rear Caliper Cover, Boyesen Clutch Cover, Fastway Suspension Link, Bolt Chain Adjusters, Bulletproof Designs Chain Guide protection, TM Designs Chainguide, Enduro Engineering Slave Cyl Protection, AMOC Billet Rear Caliper Carrier/Disk Protector, Torque1 Shifter and Rear Brake Pedal, Suspension by Enduro Engineering, Azonic Handlebars, Graphics by Torque1/Red Label. To go back to Trail/Enduro mode I have a Top Mount Scott's Damper setup with Cyra Handguards and the stock Gas Tank. For those wondering where the fork upper fork leg covers/protection came from they are called ForkShirk360 and you can find them on EBay, they are around $25.00 shipped as I recall. The seller is from England, I had mine in a few days.

Attached Files:

John Bunker and jimmyc like this.
  5. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I don't know about the new Te 150 But I will tell you my 2017 Zip Ty Racing TC 125 set up for off road single track works great.

I also have a TE 300 which is also a great bike But unless the course is stupid King of the Moto stuff I will ride the TC 125 any day
  6. buttstock Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husky Strada
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 GasGas 300XC, 2002 Rokon
    I have a 2018 TE 150, put a Lectron on it, heavier rear spring, Motz Extreme Gummy rear tire. Only ridden it 3 times and love it. I weight 208 and it hauls my big butt around with ease.
    Norman Foley likes this.