What is the correct process to Reset the T.P.S with iBeat - 2009 TE 510

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by 2morr, Oct 21, 2013.

1. 2morr Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 510 2009
    I have a 2009 TE 510 and need to understand the correct way to reset the T.P.S using iBeat including the physical throttle stop screw setting, WOT value target and the engine idle setting target.

I don't have access to the Husky Service Workshop Repair Manual for the correct Husky procedure.

Thx

Todd
  2. Tech 3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 SMR510
    PM me your number and I will give ya the whole story
    waserman likes this.
  3. radmann10 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husky 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM LC4, KTM 990 Adventure
    TPS adjustment on 630? I ordered a replacement TPS for my 2011 630 installed it but the numbers in iBeat are way off and if the only adjustment is the idle screw I have a big problem
  4. waserman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW KTM Honda
    :thumbsup: Glad to see your still out there . I still have the notes from our phone conversation years ago about how to do this.
  5. banana944 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 SMR510, 1996 WXC360
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 YZ300,01 KDX200 both street legal
    This information would be valuable to me as well if it was made public. Have yet to purchase Ibeat but it is in my plans.
  6. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You set it to a % at full throttle with the IGN on and the motor NOT running.

You have to search for the value on this forum, i think it is like 100.5% or something like that for the 2009 510.

There is a switch in I-beat to change the display from percentage throttle to Mv.

if anyone is around No NJ, I can do it here.
  7. Tech 3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 SMR510
    The WOT % is 100.2
    You set the mv in the TPS mode on ibeat to what ever mv reading it is to get 100.2% at WOT
  8. nathanbird24 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 txc 250
    Where did you get a tps sensor????? I'm looking for a part # for my 250 and no one has one and saying I got to buy a new throttle bod for the sensor