1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

What fender and headlight set?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Husky_Boi, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Husky_Boi Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Kurwa ;-;
    Hey guys I'm looking for a headlight and front fender set for my new ride, which i havent bought yet.

Could you recommend me some sites where i can get some?
    I do especially like the 701/450 fender, and the 630 fender-headlight kit.

Thanks in advance :)
  2. Teeszy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R , 2016 FE501S
    I like the fs450 fender (its the shorter supermoto one) not sure what bike you are planning to buy though so for fitment reasons I cannot really recommend anything. The 701 likely has a good headlight though since it's made for the road. My smr510 and new fe501s both have headlights just good enough to get ya home but they aren't very confidence inspiring.
  3. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    Trail tech's X2 headlights are pretty good replacements. My stock 510 light left a lot to be desired. I had installed the dual sport version which has a projector low beam instead of the flood on the halogen version. I removed the projector and modded a led pod light from Amazon to take its place. I replaced the 35w bulb with a 55w in the high beam and installed a relay for both high and low at the same time. The LED pod was a great replacement for the low beam.
    eddychecker likes this.
  4. eddychecker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TCX250 & 2013 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 KTM 450XCW

Could you share a link to the one you bought?
  5. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    http://www.trailtech.net/lighting/halogen/x2-headlight-halogen?light_type=101

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0LI09S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had to file the outside of the pod light to fit inside the trailtech housing. I wasn't able to use the adjusting screws that the projector used, but it's a flood light, so focusing it wasn't a concern. Combined with the halogen high beam, it gives an excellent amount of light for street or night riding on a trail. The weirdest plus side was when trail riding at night, the LED cuts through the dust. The halogen blinds you like high beams in the fog.

image.jpg
  6. Matthew525 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 525, HONDA CRF150
    I used a Stock 2015 KTM XC 300 Fender and light.
    front light.jpg
  7. JJrider Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    '95&'96-KLX650 ,3@ XT600 ,'06 DRZ462
    I went with a Polisport Halo headlight for my 510 but then bought a H4 HID setup for the bulb . Much better than the worthless stock light and even the one that came with the Polisport . A Cyclops 3800 H4 or ADVMonster bulb would work pretty good as well. Patterns aren't the best on any of them though , The round TrailTechs would probably be better due to the more ideal reflector shape.
  8. Husky_Boi Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Kurwa ;-;
    Hey guys

Woops i didnt get e-mail notifications, totally forgot about this thread.
    I wanted to buy a husky 610, but ended up with a Husaberg FSE400!

The XC fender and headlight look very cool, any site i can get it for cheap?

That X2 is just too ugly for my taste :I