Weight- TE or SM 610

Discussion in '610/630' started by Zero, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Zero Husqvarna

HAHAHAHA, never mind. I don't like a forum where I can't call SMGay SMGay without getting snarky PMs from the owner. Don't worry Coffee, I understand and it aint gonna happen again. Enjoy all, I'll catch ya on the flip. pthblblblblbl!!! :cheers: :lol:
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Well, you sure got this guy beat by a mile...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1043/weight610.jpg

OK, I'll bite...why are you willing to bet your bike is the lightest one around?

WoodsChick
  3. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

Arrrghhh...:mad: I knew I should have bet you some big bucks!:lol:

Hmm...:thinking:...balding tires to save weight...that's brilliant! Not only does it save weight but it saves money, too :thumbsup: :lol:

I can guarantee you your bike weighs much less than mine. I've got heavy-duty tubes in both tires, a ProMotoBillet rack on the back (I gotta put my purse somewhere on my way to work :D) an Uptite skidplate, handguards, stock can (which needs to be replaced ASAP) and so far I've still got all my turn signals. I do only have one mirror on there at the moment, though, so I am well on my way to 610 svelteness
    :lol:

And yeah, that photo was from some guy on SMJ.

WoodsChick
  4. rajobigguy Administrator

Mine weighed in at about 308 semi dry (all fluids but no gas) when it was new. I stripped a few things off and added some other things to it. Maybe it's time to put it on the shipping scale at work.

5. It might not be the lightest nor the most functional :D .
  6. terrorkorps Husqvarna
    B Class

My bikes weights about 275.5 lbs (I'm note sure of conversion kg-lbs, however 125kg), but is for track only.

bye from Italy