WEC French GP Vid

Discussion in 'Racing' started by Norman Foley, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
  2. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

And for those in the UK, this will be on the "Motors TV" channel at 8:45pm this evening, Thursday 17th. From past experience it's exactly the same video as the one linked above but with an English commentary added. Before that at 7:40pm is the FIM Supermoto for those who like that sort of thing.

Motors TV is on Sky channel 413 or Virgin channel 545.
  3. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks Norm, great vid. Makes me wish our enduros had special test sections with just a little bit of mx stuff.
  4. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
  5. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

From what I heard at the French WEC the teams had to deal with the stink of a dairy Cow in Parc Ferme. It was very close to CH's team. Seems there was some protest for the dairy farmers in France on not being able to charge enough for milk to make it profitable. So they had a dairy cow smack dab where the teams had to pit.
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    dairy cow......at the tecate HS a few years back there was at least one rotting dead cow corpse to inhale on every lap next to and in a nasty small pond of stink water, it was ugly!!! but in typical back woods Mex fashion it was funny somehow (where else ya gonna deal with something like that)

Norm thx for the link
  7. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Southern Tier Enduro Riders old Hare Scrambles parking was in a big dairy pasture. Cows were locked out just before the race, so lots of fresh cow patties to dodge while you unloaded and got ready! My club's Hare Scrambles runs through multiple pastures.... some with cattle in them while we arrow the trail. We've had a bull chase us more than once, just like in a cartoon. Cattle got left in one race and a quad rider hit a cow.... luckily all involved were unscathed!:cheers:
  8. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Great vid Norm...Boy those guys look fast.:eek: