Video Checkers Sprint Enduro Scramble

Discussion in 'Racing' started by ajaxauto, Oct 16, 2018.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnIV_fvUVHs&feature=em-share_video_user

I was first bike off the line. With about 100 super fast Dist Pros,Experts and Am behind me
    Each one coming 15 second apart. All were younger and on bigger bikes So I disided in this video to show you how about 9 guys went past and how fast they are. But at the end of the day the Zip Ty Racing Husky 125 finished 35th overall and 3 rd 250 Mag.

The bike made every hill no problem and the little motor would pull from down low

Thanks checkers and crew for a super great event
    lankydoug likes this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Good ride John we had a couple of the crew up there as well as some other guys I know besides you, everyone but one loved it, the one that went to the ER... his day didn't end well.
    For all the Café crew you can really see how fast what looked like Nick Burson (PS he DNFd) are, John is not slow and that first pass was a pro for sure.
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

There were almost 100 Pros experts and Am behind me at the start. Out of those almost 100 I finished 35th But you can see how the top guys are just in another level Most people never get to see it so that is why I posted it

I also wanted to show on the second loop how the little 125 can lug down to almost zero and keep pulling on those big hills. It can also scream up top. Yes I give up a lot to a 450 but the 125 is so much fun.

I also never had to kick start it all day so no need for a button
    robertaccio likes this.