Unidentified Exhaust

Discussion in '610/630' started by CityRider, May 21, 2016.

1. CityRider Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 SM610
    What pipe is this?
    20160519_185028.jpg

I purchased a GPR exhaust for my 2008 SM610 to replace what I thought was the stock exhaust (I purchased the bike last year).

To my surprise, once I had the "original" pipe off I could see straight through it. No baffles or spark arrestor. There are no markings on it. I did a little more research and although it looks similar to the stock pipe, the welds on the top are different, the end is round instead of square, and the rivets are in different spots.

20160519_185044.jpg
    When I checked the map on the power commander it stated:
    2008 Husqvarna SM610 FBF Custom
    Leovinci Slip on
    Stock air filter

I can't find any exact matches but I think it is a Fast by Ferracci slip on. Any help is appreciated!

20160519_185101.jpg
  2. mg94 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610S
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT600
    Doesnt look like modified stock, I think it may be a custom built one because the two mounting points are welded on and not a separate part like all the aftermarket exhausts cans. Generally speaking the exhaust manufacturers have a universal can and different sets of joints/mounting strings in order to keep costs as low as possible.
  3. mg94 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610S
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT600
    I'm full of shit, sorry. A quick google search showed a fast by ferracci exhaust can that looks just like yours, and does have the mounting points welded on. Sorry for double post, icant seem to be able to edit my published messages.
  4. CityRider Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 SM610
    mg94, thaks for looking into it. I'm going to assume it is a fbf. I wish it had some sort of identification on it or at least didn't look nearly identical to the stock exhaust. Would have saved me a couple hundred bucks! I was just going to throw it in my closet, but I might as well sell it now that I know it is a decent slip on.
  5. motomane Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09' 610 SM

Ill take it off your hands if it fits a 09 610sm