Trailtech Voyager Pro Features Video

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Moto7man, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Moto7man Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    GasGas
    Useful information here.

Johnrg likes this.
  2. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    Glad I didn't buy the 2018 Beta with the old Voyager. :eek:
  3. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    was that kelly?
  4. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    those look cool. I really like the idea of buddy tracking. We have a buddy that always falls behind and gets lost. I assume for buddy tracking to work everyone has to have a voyager pro?
  5. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    well, at least 2... and be close enough for bluetooth :-( 30M? naw. ...or be in range of low power FM maybe.
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Now we know what Kelly has been up to after teasing us with that TE250i he built. Now he's a YouTube star!
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    OMG!! I had to contact Trailtach and tell then to get his personal email address out of my everyday email box; Hope this fellow I purchased a bike from was not fired for his BS, ok? Now he is a hero? wow? IBM stock price is what today?

I'm still think in on TrailTech and another purchase for this developer even with such employ action .

--
    I should add TrailTech got their company related BS advertising address fixed quickly; Meaning the personal address of the people inside the company are not used in any 'personal matter' relating to the company.

Sorry, business is business and I have had business with all involved in this thread. And TT is top notch but I'll contact them again as a needed.

Simply to see. TrailTech is not even listed as a sponsor here. Who are you? Is TT looking for a free ride? The tin can was just held out due to lack of funds and now you do a 'free ride of advertising'? How is this free ridden portrayed? Please explain in some matter? Is TT aware of this?
  8. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    It would be nice if they came with a gps tag or something
  9. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TT has a very cool looking new device, for over $600; well past me for me as a non-commercial Husky rider; Touch screen device?

Still using their older device but not in any wet conditions

--
    Feel free to talk about the aprilla and ktm, beta bikes and other non-Husky bikes you push on the non-Husky forms that Coffee set up before he left here; Hondas are more than welcome there

-- Please forgive me for being an adult on my posts above; I certainly forgive you
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Here is Mot7man, the thread owner is about;
    moto7.jpg

--
    10 threads in how many yrs? TT what do you say here?

Expect this thread and me to be deleted DD? LOL Welcome to the big boys :)
  11. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    I can understand your perspective ray_ray.
    I guess I was not thinking of it in that way, but your right.
    I was thinking, Ok new tech to check out.
    But if it was posted by TT, staff or otherwise, then yes, should be paying for ad space.
  12. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    No one can get a hold of Coffee anyway. Kelly who owns motorsportz (a paying sponsor) works at TT. At this point, if it's a product available to Husky guys, it's a good thing. Just my opinion even though Ray makes a good point. Don't think in the past it should have been an option. I think we all know the people that have long supported this forum and if it's a product that conflicts with them, it probably should be deleted.
    NH-JP likes this.
  13. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I didn't pay attention to who the poster was either. Good catch Ray. I suppose if Kelly wanted to share he would have done so.
  14. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    It's just an old story here, that I believe drove many away from this site (yrs ago) to where it is today, meaning ~12 of the same people saying the same things over and over, hoping for a buck; Pimping out\riding off the Husqvarna brand name as needed to push whatever agenda they have or whatever they are selling.

Please understand this is not a knock on the TT device or their company as far as I know; I have their previous model device and it has worked for yrs;

The aspect of the way products are sold here by a few leftovers from the past and riding off the Husqvarna brand name is what I'm attempting to point at here.

This aspect has always been here as this photo points at and was here a ~decade ago when I arrived. The truth be known, and maybe this 'under the cover commercial angle', is the only way this site has ever lasted as long as it has.

Please carry on and disregard the ramblings from an old "On Any Sunday" Husqvarna rider. I'll admit I take this Husqvarna branded dirt bike a little too seriously at times and would like to apologize to any 'innocent' ones I might have offended. It is what it is.

Attached Files:

• bs.jpg
      bs.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
    MotoXotica likes this.