Trade panels...Terra Red for Strada Black?

Discussion in 'TR650' started by Toyboy, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Toyboy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TXC250/2012 TXC310, 2013 TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW Hp2E/Yamaha Super T/BMW R1200RTP
    Hi guys saw my first Strada. Nice but just like the Terra being a bit more suited for off roading. Having said that, LOVE the black. Any Strada owner in love with red? Gladly trade my red for your black ones.......
  2. v12gte Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husqvarna Terra 650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati, MV Agusta
    Are sex changes covered by your insurance?
    (Staying red, sorry)
    FabOneUp likes this.
  3. Toyboy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hahahaha hohohoh you slay me
  4. FabOneUp Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 KTM 450 XC-W '11 BMW R1200GS
    I ordered the black covers so they would be here with the new Terra, but they are on back order. They are only about $60 each. There is still a slim chance they will get here at the same time. Black bikes are sexy!
  5. Toyboy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Wow, I had no idea that they were that cheap! I will look into it today. If they were "BMW" they would be 260 each! Amazing. Thanks for the heads up!
  6. FabOneUp Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    No problem! It will help set our bikes apart a bit too. I tried to set it up so they had the black panels on the bike before I saw it for the first time, but parts are hard to get for these things right now. I have not seen a Strada in real life yet. I guess one will be here at the same time my bike gets in.
  7. Toyboy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Fab,
    Called and ordered my panels today. Cheap! I don't think I could rattle can them for that!! Well, maybe rattle can. Only sold in pairs which is fine. Will let you know if they come in and looks like stickers extra which I don't want so that is perfect too.
    Everything showing not in stock but only because they have not uploaded info per my dealer. Been finding that stuff ships anyway. IF there will have by Friday. Thanks
  8. FabOneUp Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    Nice! I never did ask about the decals. I guess probably because it didn't really matter to me either. I found some more traditional husky decals on eBay anyway. I thought I was going to have to paint them too until I checked the cost. Good paint with flex additive and the time involved didn't add up. Plus when we go to upgrade or bikes (for the 2017 Terra X model of course!) we can pull our red panels out of the attic and stick em back on and the bike will look like new again!
  9. Toyboy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I am ok with the decals on the red but they don't look so hot on the black so I am good with none. Will look to source a different husky decal. A friend of mine made a bunch all different sizes so i am thinking of that. Will post when I get everything done. I got special price on panels if interested in info, PM or email me. Thanks, will let you know.