TR advertising scheme

Discussion in 'TR650' started by ray_ray, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    After seeing the pic below ... The perfect advertising scheme came to me for the TR bikes ...

Take the pic of WC (I hope you're ok with me re-using your pic here) below and place it on every billboard across America ... From coast to coast, every, every girl rider will want a TR AND every BF will have to buy his GF one of these ...

Not sure what the slogan should be that goes along with it ... any ideas?

No way the factory could keep up with the demand if this is implemented... Husqvarna will be the new word your GF wants whispered in her ear at night ...

And Husky can afford billboard action$ I'd guess ...

--

wc.jpg

I'm going on record now saying, that if I am still around, I'll try to buy one of these bikes in 2-4 yrs ...
  2. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    I agree. Husky NA could trade a new TR to WC for the use of the pic. $7k sounds like an acceptable advertising fee.

And then Husky could change out the pics a few times a year. As surely there would be many new pics to choose from from their epic ride reports. :thumbsup:
    ray_ray likes this.
  3. Planepower Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC 250/ 450 6spd, 2007 SMR 530
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducat 1198S, SV1000, CBR125, DRZ125
    Great post ray ray. I agree. That picture by itself has convinced me! My GF needs a new bike *wink wink* (she currently has a CBR 125 and is 5'4". But IF the TR was a tall bike I wouldn't stand a chance convincing her.

p.s. I showed her that picture this morning exclaiming "Honey! I found your next bike!!!" Lol
    ray_ray likes this.
  4. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    I'd give one of my eye teeth for a CBR125...I wish they were licensable here in the states
  5. Planepower Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC 250/ 450 6spd, 2007 SMR 530
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducat 1198S, SV1000, CBR125, DRZ125
    Not street legal in the US?? Wow. It's such a mild tame bike, can't see why Honda didn't get it approved.
  6. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    You have to "know someone" just to get one into the country. I expect that Honda knew that only ten people would buy them (this is 'merka after all, where a non-licensed 16 year old can buy a Busa for a first bike) so they didn't waste their time and money getting the model compliant with federal motor vehicle safety standards. And/or California emissions standards.
  7. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Ha-haaa! You guys are funny! :lol:

I never said it wasn't tall...I said it wasn't too tall for me to actually get on and ride on the street. I'd definitely want to be closer to the ground if I were to take it in anything remotely gnarly...which I'm sure I'd end up in sooner or later :o

As far as the slogan goes...isn't it obvious? A take on the old Honda ad, of course..."You meet the sexiest people on a Husqvarna" :lol: Just kidding... :)
  8. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    It has been done. Maybe somebody on the CBR 125 forum can tell you how. I'll sell you mine cheap after I've set the land speed records with it :thumbsup:

http://www.hondacbr125r.com/forum/
  9. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
  10. roscotom Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 BMW F800GS Adventure
    How did this forum turn into a how to get a honda cbr125 post? its ok but i like to read about Husky 650s in the 650 forum.:confused:
  11. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Eh, it happens sometimes when shooting the breeze while sitting around the virtual campfire we call CafeHusky :excuseme:
    I'm sure if these lads want to get indepth about the rockin' little machine they'll take advantage of the Conversations feature here :thumbsup:
  12. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    sorry for the hijack, and thanks for the link
  13. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    Just trying to help a brother out. This seems like that kind of forum :cheers:
    JonXX likes this.