time to sell

Discussion in '610/630' started by huskyfan420123, Jun 19, 2014.

1. huskyfan420123 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630
    Other Motorcycles:
    rm125/2012 tomos 150 fun times
    well I lost my license, and I cant get parts prices are dropping fast I'm probably going to ask 6000 what do you guys think?
  2. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    1. How did you lose it, if you don't mind me asking. Too many wheelies?
    2. How many miles on the bike, and what's been done to it? I got mine for $6200 out the door brand new....
  3. huskyfan420123 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630
    Other Motorcycles:
    yea speeding wheelies ect it all piled up :censored:
  4. huskyfan420123 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630
    Other Motorcycles:

bikes got everything, except exhaust, including, te ignition, p c auto tune.

and id like to start at 6
  5. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS

It's nice down here, only the real dick-ish troopers even bother with bikes, unless you're being dangerous. I passed a HEAT car on one wheel once over a blind hill, scared the crap out of me.... Checked my driving record the other day, only have 2 points on there right now, I figured there would be more, but my wheelie ticket from TN must not have carried over...
  6. huskyfan420123 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630
    Other Motorcycles:
    I think my best rout is to just sell through dealer and pay the 10% if I keep it in the garage im gunna ride
  7. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    Might want to talk to someone about that whole "self control" thing :p
  8. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

At the age of 78 .... I´m having to be VERY careful at the moment. Speeding points and unmarked police cars.
    DYNOBOB likes this.
  9. Flynn Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    78!? Wow, that must be some kinda record. Certainly the oldest dual sport rider! Anyway you might get away with riding illegally for awhile if you are lucky. I know of a few people who have got away with it for months if not years and in England where there is more monitoring of people!

Hell knows if I lost my license I would just buy a motocross bike and tear around on that. No plate, nothing you could easily get away with it.

But I am sensible and show good judgement when it comes to a "time and a place" so hopefully that will never happen!