The Race - Taboc Camaligbato Cebu Racing - June 2015

Discussion in 'Other places' started by ray_ray, Jun 11, 2015.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    It was a great day for Cebu and Danao City as a whole ... Not sure there was as many bikes and people as in the first race, but the numbers were still pretty good I think. Some top pro riders from Davao City Mindanao were there and Jon Jon Adlawan so these guys had a few good races up-front.

These races are like a reunion to me with several guys I usually only see at the races ... and some of the kids I have watching race here are getting much better ...

Here's my warm-up laps the morning of the race ... Track ended up pretty cool and we had a rain a couple days before and they were watering the track... Myself, I had a couple issues and did not race ... I think I did make a little progress on being comfortable over jumps that I hope to build on before the next race in a few months ... Rainy season is about here so many the track does not turn to ~pure sand again ..

View: https://youtu.be/YI6kc7mrja0

That's Pepo Rubi on the inside at the beginning of the vid on the inside ... I should have made a better effort to keep him in sight ...

That left hand berm leading into that small straight-away jump and sweeping left-hander berm was the section I liked most ... Trying to ride that berm around that entire turn was what I see the PRO riders in the AMA and FIM racing try to accomplish ... it was like sexx riding that thing...
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle: