1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC The bike husky should build....my tx 150

Discussion in '2st' started by fletchman45, Sep 15, 2018.

1. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

To much work this year...one race and a measly 20 hrs on my 18 tc 250 woods bike and my buddy decides to buy it...but doesn't need the air forks or brembos!...anyways this is what happens...i got this bike with four hours on it and quite a few accessories already there! Rk head...v force reed cage..jd jetting..still off a tish....heavy duty tubes..x trig and bigger shock bladder with revalve..i put my brembo s and air forks ..another silencer..some bling and grab handles..pulled off all unnecessary weight..except electric start lol...should have a 199 pound or so weapon! Going out tomorrow..51 tooth sprocket Hyde h andguards and skid plate linkage guard pipe guard etc!! THIS engine pulls hard! They really should have a tx 150 to complete the lineup! On a tidbit...the 150 had a smaller rear axle then the 250...the brembo caliper will go right on the magura caliper plate but the brembo will not go on the magura caliper plate without a little bit of grinding on the caliper plate ..were talking rear...
  2. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

3. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Nice work Fletch- let er rip brother!!!
    fletchman45 likes this.
  5. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Fletch kept the estart? You're getting soft :)
    robertaccio and fletchman45 like this.
  6. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ok..i raced today but havnt rode for almost four months...just had fun...course was hills all tight single track rocks logs roots etc...this 199 pound bike rocks....wow...the electric start helped my out of race shape a-- a couple times..and the light weight of the bike was awesome..this engine feels like no other 144 I've ever had! It rocks..smallbore it is for next year..and I picked up a ktm built 2014 125 tc for a practise bike...taking off since June 1st and riding today made me realize how much I love this sport...love the new ride..
    D
    LandofMotards and robertaccio like this.
  7. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yep...but I pulled the headlight taillight. Odometer and heavy muffler...and went brembo and air fork..dam this thing is light! And yes I like the button..lol
    LandofMotards and robertaccio like this.
  8. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    That's really what I'd want. TX150, estart, and air forks
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Set up correctly these AER48s are the first forks in years that I kept as the came from WP. Light and very effective.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  10. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I think they should have TX 150, 250, and 300. At least the AER forks should be an option across the line.
  11. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I don't know about your 150 never rode one But my TC 125 is fast enough and has enough grunt to do the National Hare and Hound races against the open class Plus it is even lighter no button I can only wonder what a 150 would be like
    robertaccio likes this.
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    John pinned in the sand dunes on steep uphills on his TC/TX125 is an hcam video wonder, me on my 300 were being slowed by those climbs at the King of the Dez. So Fletch in the woods on the 150 that's a good formula.