1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Thanks to Coffee! New Vintage Forum

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by HuskyT, Aug 9, 2008.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Dean,

Just a quick note on a very busy weekend to express my sincere thanks for the establishment of a specific forum for discussion on the Vintage Era bikes. Thanks for including LEFT KICKERS in the Title..... truly a tribute to this era of bike. I know that Joe Chod will love the Title!

While other forums exist, they are largely social chats. I hope that this can become a forum for good , detailed and documented tech tips , parts sources, and information from days gone by. At the same time, I hope that it can lure in some of the guys from the other Husky Sites that have the experience and knowledge of this past era. I also hope that this can become a forum for guys to document and showcase their bikes, their Husky passions and Husky Racing exploits and legends!

Thanks, Tim
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You are most welcome. :)

Let me know what else you might need, we have a really big sandbox to play in if needed.

I do have a question though... do you consider older bikes with a left kicker vintage?

Guess I'm not sure what the definition of vintage Husqvarna is. It can be whatever we want on this site, doesn't need to meet anyone else's definition, whatever is easy/simple.
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    An '01-'04 TE570 is hardly vintage, but is a left kick single cammer.
    Norman
  4. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

I'll say thanks too, as I've been learning about the older bikes and Husqvarna through Edison Dye played a huge role in bringing MX to the US.
  5. martinfan30 Husqvarna
    B Class

I say the "Evo" years and older.