Thank you!!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by PC., Jul 7, 2009.

1. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    I want to send a big, fat THANK YOU to Clay at 7602 Racing.

I recently bought and installed one of his carb filter kits on my WR. In my haste, I did not properly route the tubes and 2 of them met their demise against my exhaust pipe.

I emailed 7602 asking for advice where I might be able to find some replacement tubing locally, but he offered to send me a replacement for only the cost of shipping. Awesome service! Especially in this economy where every penny counts. Now I'll do my part of preaching the gospel of how good service should be rewarded, so please check out 7602 racing for your Husky needs :busted:

I've outfitted my Husky with products solely bought from CH sponsors and shall continue to do so. Each of the outfits I've dealt with have been top notch and truly support the sport. You Husky folks are some cool peeps :thumbsup:
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    PC,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It really does mean a lot to me, on a professional and a personal level, when someone takes the time to say they are happy with our service and or products. Thanks for your business.

Clay
  3. socaltrailrider Husqvarna
    A Class

Another thumbs up for Clay and his customer service. Super responsive! I exchanged a clutch cover a couple of times due to me changing my mind on whether I wanted the Rekluse version or not and he worked with me with no hesitation. I've got both Skyda covers on my bike, the slave guard and the new oil filter cover. Nice stuff!
  4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com

Thanks man. :thumbsup:
  5. Reddog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Clay,
    Thanks for the fast order!
    Got the case saver and filter today.:thumbsup:

Wally
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle: