Team France does it again at the MXoN !

Discussion in 'Racing' started by ptkatoomer, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    These guys are the new dynasty. Even with the "B" fill-in riders they managed to pull it off. I feel sorry for the Netherlands. They were clearly the best of the field.
  2. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    France really earned it this year, last year they really got very lucky. NLD would have gotten it and deserved it if not for their 250 rider getting injured. Too bad the US riders didn't do better, but still great racing right down to the last laps. :cheers:
    ptkatoomer likes this.
  3. gaz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Australia 4th. Yew!
    robertaccio likes this.
  4. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    Oz was threatening for the lead for a little while :cheers:
    robertaccio likes this.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I keep hearing excuses, too this, not enough that, and other reasons from our side....this is bullshit. At this moment the USA riders are not the at the cream of the crop, fact.
    Also it seems to amateur me, that they in this case are not digging deep enough into their minds.
    The guy that I'm super proud of is Lupino he is a very humble lad and just a plain nice guy, he stepped up big time for team Italia and came so close to winning this with the Azzurri, Tony almost went to tears knowing his miscue probably cost them the cup this year. Ale also gets the Mamola award for best save!!
    France has that team thing down bigtime as displayed at the world cup and now here at the MXoN, I have always been a big fan of the Big Guy Paulin and he played the team game perfectly as their "captain" . This was a brilliant display. Last but not least at all---those 2 Oranje team guys are freaking insane in their ability and in their mind game Coldenhoff and Herlings amazing. And Viva Espana on the 250F floating over everything Prado Brilliant!!
  6. wrx Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1973 to 1986 husky's various models
    Other Motorcycles:
    RM -250 / Buell / Penton 400 mc5
    Jorge Prado smoked Eli Tomac on a 250 in the mud. WTF ???
    robertaccio likes this.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    the 3rd Dutchman Calvin Vlaanderen has a picture of his eye up on the internet. It is scary, I hope it heals right. all the white part is blood red his pupil completely dilated (perhaps medically) and his black hole is red with blood inside his eyeball. Or it's his lens area. I understand why he was held back by the med staff. Here I found it.
    Calvin Vlaanderen.jpg
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Prado has been Cairoli's little brother all season ( Mentor Prof Cairoli) and its rubbing off.