TE630 Workshop Manual & Parts Catalogue.

Discussion in '610/630' started by 128954431, Aug 25, 2010.

1. 128954431 Husqvarna
    A Class

Do such beasts exist? Are there downloadable versions or hard copies and from where? I have heard mention of a CD. If it exists what is on it? Does this come with the bike or a separate purchase?

Help on this would be appreciated.
  2. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Me too :applause:

Have mailed Husqvarna in Italy. No reply :excuseme::doh:
  3. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    I have the owner's manual, workshop manual, and accessories catalogues. PM me for the info you need to get them via my FTP server. If you don't know how to use FTP, I can email you instructions.

I also believe Coffee has them hosted somewhere around here. Let me see if I can dig up the links.

EDIT: I can't find Coffee's links. If you want the documentation from me, shoot me a PM and I'll get the ball rolling.
  4. 128954431 Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks to jtemple I have the workshop manual.

I don't suppose there is a parts list with exploded diagrams available. I have the file for the 610, but reckon that the 610 and 630 are sufficiently different to make it worthless.

In case people are wondering why... I cannot just drop in to my "local" dealer for a peek at their fiche... They are about 2000km down the road.
  5. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    I'm in the same boat. Well, the nearest dealer isn't 2000km away, but it might as well be. Hall's Cycles is where I bought mine, which is about 450-500 miles from me. I just send them an email and tell them what I need, and they get it shipped out pretty quickly.
  6. 128954431 Husqvarna
    A Class

Yep, they might as well be on another planet. Husky support seems really thin in Oz, but that doesn't stop me from buying the bike. It helps to be able to give them the correct part number and description from the parts list to avoid confusion. If a parts catalogue doesn't exist for the 630 then I'll just have do what you do perhaps with the addition of photos of the part.
  7. 316lvm Husqvarna
    C Class

I'm trying to shoot jtemple a PM for a copy of this manual, but I'm getting an error is this a minimum post sort of thing? Jtemple could you please shoot me a link to your ftp server so I can nab a copy of the manual? Your help would be greatly appreciated
  8. rajobigguy Administrator

Yes it is, people who are new to the sight have minimal permissions until we see how well they play with others and follow the rules. It's not personal it's just one of the things that need to do to keep our site going with the friendly rep it has.
  9. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    PM sent.
  10. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I´ve been doing maintenance on my 630 and wouldn´t have got far without jtemple´s help. Think we all owe you one (or maybe more) :-)
  11. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    Just glad to pitch in and be part of the community!
  12. johngil Husqvarna
    A Class

My dealer (Tri-County) downloaded the entire shop manual onto my thumb drive.
    I thought that was cool.
  13. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    That's where I got my copy; from the dealer.
  14. ColdOnes Husqvarna
    A Class

jtemple, I am having the same issue. Any chance you could send me the link as well and help with the FTP?

Thanks
  15. Spare Parts Husqvarna
    C Class

Hello I am new to this community and I just got a TE630 and would like to also obtain a shop manual if possible. My dealer was pretty much useless.
  16. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    PM Sent
  17. oneleven Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Spare Parts and johngil like this.
  18. D675 Husqvarna

Have my SMS630 for 10 days now and already 500miles on. Need to start the service. Can someone help me out with the shop manual? I found the parts fiche already before I found the forum here, but can't find the shop manual.

Thanks.
  19. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    PM Sent
  20. toomas69 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Hi I am new to this forum, I did lurk on here doing research on the te630. Had enough of wanting more so I am trading in the drz400s for the te630, it will be aweek od two before I get it due to hunting season. Anyway I would also love to get a copy of the shop manual and any other info. love this forum
    thank you