te610 front brake caliper

Discussion in '610/630' started by diter, Jun 10, 2017.

1. diter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    hi,
    First time poster. I recently purchased a 2007 te610 in a fly and ride. I rode it 900 miles back. The front rotor was warped. I replaced the rotor but now the caliper is still sticking. I want to replace it but don't really want to pay $300+ for a new caliper. What other year/model front calipers are compatible. Are there other brands that ise the same caliper so i can search on Flea bay ? I tried doing a search but didn't get much in the results. I tried taking the caliper apart, cleaning it and putting it back together, but with limited success.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    Hey diter when you said you took the caliper apart did you rebuild the caliper or just clean it? You could probably find a ktm, aprilla, Ducati, or essentially any bike that uses brembo brakes could have the same caliper. I am also having some braking issues and am looking into rebuilding my master cylinder and possibly calipers. With that being said the KTM parts guy said it looks like the ktm 690smc uses the same brakes so you could check into that. You could also try giving George at uptite, halls cycles, or bills motorcycles plus a call.