1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

TE510 Clutch Switch Wiring/Electric Start

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Kessig4x4, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Kessig4x4 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te510
    Other Motorcycles:
    76 Harley
    On my 2009 TE510 my electric start stopped working some time ago. Ive been going over everything in an attempt to make it 100 percent for the year. Tracing wires and looking at the wiring diagram i have noticed i have no clutch microswitch or the wires for it that i can find. Assuming this was disconnected prior to my ownership i wanted to check to see if the wires that need to be jumped together are still connected or if they have seperated causing my issue.

So my ultimate question is the location and color of the wires that get jumped together to eliminate the clutch microswitch of anyone knows that information. From other searches it seems that the connection would be under the tank? Which i do have removed currently.

I have power coming out of my e-start button and i can jump the solenoid and make the starter motor start the bike. However i lose track of the wire from the e-start button after it goes into the main harness. So i was hoping to check this simple possibility before i dig back into it.

Thanks, any information is appreciated
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Took a couple of pics of mine for ya. It is a 08 though.
    Looks like the clutch micro switch wires are both green/green blk stripe, which runs back to a connector.
    The other side of the connector has two pink wires on one side and a blue(ground) on the other.
    Hope that helps.

[IMG]