TE449 Press release

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by fitness2go, Jul 26, 2010.

1. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
  3. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you look at the detail of the bike, the fit and finish looks very top notch and I even like the styling! It definitely has an aggro look that is very unique...time to ride it!
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    We are already on post #70+ in this thread and now they have just made a press release about one of the bikes. There will be more announcements.

Maybe start up a new thread for each press release/bike? Part of me wants to copy the announcement to a new thread then lock this one so there are not 2 (or more) conversations going on.... but I am trying to make this forum as friendly as possible, so I'm not sure what the best way to handle it is... especially since people may want to comment on the 'courage not included' concept :D

EDIT: I just move these first 5 posts from another thread called 'courage not included'
  5. jaro51 Husqvarna
    A Class

Well then, the wait is over! Can't wait to see how it rides. And they managed to sneak the 6sp in there too! Oh the tough decisions, the fancy new 450 or the not so new but still fancy 2011 TC250... :excuseme:
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Sold my Superhawk this weekend and the 2010 TXC250 might have a new owner come Wednesday. Already have my order in for the TE511. Exciting. Not wild over the graphics but that big slab side leaves a lot of opportunity.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    wow almost here. dont want to ride one.......too friggan nice. Kelly keep us informed.
  8. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

First person caught drooling over this and saying they are pawning their kids to get one and then complains it does not have a large enough gas tank(s) gets a beating.......so help me!
  9. rajobigguy Administrator

I wonder if it would wrong to tell the kid that she has to do the first two years at community college rather than doing the full term at Yale?:excuseme:

:D
  10. Brian Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am not really liking the block of red. But some graphics would fix that.
    Can't wait to read ride reports and see some video of it in action.
  11. Blazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Eddie Seel 634SMR works Replica -
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilla Dosodoro 2X 2009 610
    Think i need to sell my 450te and my xr for a 511 --Yummy
  12. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

what is that rubber stopper looking thing below and behind the footpeg? It has the Husky logo on it.
  13. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    It's a plastic "plug" that goes in the open end of the frame tubing.
  14. sEvOn Husqvarna
    A Class

What I'm wondering:
    Will they rework the SM series bikes for 2011 as well? Anyone have the inside scoop?
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    plug for the mount the linkage mounts to. See here...

[IMG]
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have not seen pix or a mention of any SM but it would make a lot of sense that they would offer on as it is already street legal TE.
  17. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It looks very modern and ready for business. I like it.
  18. jlk_250 Husqvarna
    A Class

I have no insider info but as I recall there was a post by husky relic where he said there would be a supermoto version of this bike for 2011. Also, he has said that the SM models have been good sellers for them. Since they are active in SM racing in Europe and they are good sellers, I think it's 100% for sure they will have a SM version of this bike coming out soon.

Husqvarna had no choice other than to develop a new, more competitive engine and chassis and they certainly didn't take the safe road n this one. Very glad they ended up with a 6 speed for the off-road version. Magazine reviews are going to be critical on this new bike. Good reviews and Husqvarna sales will be way up. Bad or mixed reviews and it'll be more of the same.
  19. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Well a 6 speed box and hydraulic clutch, I am over my fears. Happy with the one piece plastics, much slipprier and easy for maintenance. Ground clearance looks great. I hope the side stand has been attended to this year. Can't wait to get my butt onto one of these for a blat. Feeling a bit relieved now that I have seen her in Husky colours. The linkage is a good idea in helping with clearance and I bet they will not get as exposed as the previous models-less maintenance. Bring it on
  20. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    and a zerk :thumbsup: